Fall Fundraisers & Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
Courage for Cures is working with friends and local businesses to boost awareness of our mission this September for Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month! Check back for a list of special events and organizations partnering with Courage for Cures next month. In the meantime, if you’re interested in supporting the bravest little superheroes, you might consider holding your own fundraiser. Every little bit helps!!
Some examples of fall fundraisers include:
- Host a Lemonade stand
- Collect $5 to wear jeans at work
- Coordinate a can drive at school
- Donate a percentage of sales from your business
- Raise funds while training for your fall run or endurance challenge
- Kick for a cause with your soccer team
- Dedicate a birthday, anniversary or milestone
For more information on these or any other ideas you might have, please contact us at email@example.com!